(1.7 M)EPUB

Ostasiastische Dekapoden (1902)

fullscreen
Author: Doflein, Franz, 1873-1924
Subject: Decapoda (Crustacea)
Publisher: München : Verlag der k. Akademie in Commission des G. Franz'schen Verlags (J. Roth)
Language: German; Latin
Call number: 39088008979171
Digitizing sponsor: Biodiversity Heritage Library
Book contributor: Smithsonian Institution Libraries
Collection: biodiversity
Notes: Some foldouts are damaged in this book.

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

"Aus den Abhandlungen der k. bayer. Akademie der wiss. I. Cl. XXI. Bd. III. Abth."

Includes bibliographical references

extracted picklist

INVZ copy 39088008979171 is no. 1 in a vol. with 3 other titles. Binder's title: Ostasiastische Dekapoden I-II, Stomatopoden, München, 1902-1914

Title_id: 559534
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 39088008979171
Identifier: ostasiastischede00dofl
Scanner: scribe1.capitolhill.archive.org
Foldout_seconds: 463
Ppi: 350
Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II
Operator: scanner-aisha-harris@...